Twelve players released from HK Riga camp
The HK Riga training camp began already on very beginning of July and only now the newly-established Dinamo Riga farm club head coach Leonids Tambijevs has made the first cuts.
The released players are goalie Rihards Cimermanis, defenders Andrejs Smirnovs and Edvards Zarins, as well as forwards Rudolfs Prusis, Lauris Rancevs, Janis Berzins, Janis Zarins, Ivans Dmitrijevs, Edgars Bebris, Rinalds Rautensilds, Deniss Baskatovs and Mikus Ozols.
As of this moment the team has left with 29 players, of whom four are goaltenders. Still, most likely several players will join the team, when released from the Dinamo Riga training camp.
It has also been announced that HK Riga will play seven exhibition games before the start of the season:
- August 7 – Metalurgs Liepaja (in Liepaja)
- August 15 – Zubry Minsk (Dynamo Minsk MHL team) (in Minsk)
- August 16 – Zubry Minsk (in Minsk)
- August 20 – Yunost Minsk MHL team (in Pinki)
- August 21 – Yunost Minsk MHL team (in Pinki)
- August 26 – Yunost Minsk MHL team (in Minsk)
- August 27 – Yunost Minsk MHL team (in Minsk)
Written by Didzis Rudmanis
July 29, 2010 at 13:28
Posted in HK Riga
Tagged with Andrejs Smirnovs, Deniss Baskatovs, Dinamo Riga, Dynamo Minsk, Edgars Bebris, Edvards Zarins, HK Riga, Ivans Dmitrijevs, Janis Berzins, Janis Zarins, Lauris Rancevs, Leonids Tambijevs, Metalurgs Liepaja, Mikus Ozols, Rihards Cimermanis, Rinalds Rautensilds, Rudolfs Prusis, Yunost Minsk, Zubry Minsk